- Braided Headset to PC Adapter：UGREEN 3.5mm Headset Splitter Cable is perfectly designed to connect your headsets which have a separate headphone(CTIA) and microphone(TRS) jack to a PC, laptop, or tablet, solving the problem that the headphone can not be connected to a computer that only has a single 3.5mm earphone jack. Please ensure the headset and microphone are plugged into the adapter before plugging the adaptor into PC, otherwise it will not pick up the mic.
★Important Note Before Purchase★: 1. The Mic female port of this UGREEN 3.5mm audio splitter cable only supports TRS Microphone, don't support TS or TRRS Mic. 2. The headphone port of this adapter is only compatible with CTIA standard headphones. Don't support iPhone headsets and any OMTP headphones.
- Durable And Flexible With Nylon Braided: This headphone Mic Splitter Adapter is made of high quality soft TPE material for max flexibility, which makes movement or adjustment so easy. Nylon Braided design protects the cable from scratches or demage. Copper core could provide maximum's conductivity and durability, and gold Plated Connectors could resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality.
Tangle Free Short Cable Design: With the length of 7.87 Inch, this headphone mic splitter adapter is portable and easy to carry.
Turn 3.5 mm Jack into Audio&Microphone Jacks to Connect More, Enjoy a More Excellent Audio Experience
- The Cables Unlimited 3.5mm stereo Y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port.
- Enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port.
- It works with all PC Applications - Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice, etc.
Innovative Audio Ports
While some laptops like Dell feature only a single (4-position) 3.5mm audio port to support both audio input and output, this innovative headset splitter adapter breaks the audio port out into two distinct ports - one that can be used for a microphone input connection and the other for connecting external (output) speakers.
- - To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset is plugged into the adapter first before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- - The 4 Pole of 3.5 mm Male Connector is with CTIA standard. If your 3.5 mm device female port is with OMTP standard, the Mic function would not work.
- - This Headphone Mic Splitter is not compatible with RODE microphone.
- - Only TRS/TRRS jack microphone can work with this cable.
- Cotton braided exterior enhanced durability.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position Male for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position Female for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position Female for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- The enameled copper core provides maximum's conductivity and durability.
-Flexible cable length 20cm