Stay Tuned: Use your Lightning headphones with any computer’s USB port.
Full Functionality: Get the full listening experience, with no loss in audio quality. And when connected, you can still use your mic, pause or skip tracks, and adjust the volume.
MFi Certified: Works flawlessly to connect Lightning headphones to USB devices.
Plug and Play: No need for any installation, just plug in and start listening.
With this adapter, you don’t need to use separate headphones for your phone and laptop. Just connect the adapter to any USB port to instantly start using your Lightning headphones.
Retain all the normal functions of your headphones, including the ability to pause music or talk over the mic.
Hear your music just as it was intended with the full 48kHz/24-bit transmission.
Official MFi certification ensures safe and stable connectivity for you and your devices.
- Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Beats urBeats3 with Lightning connector
- Apogee Sennheiser AMBEO Smart Headset
- Audeze iSINE LX, LCDi4, iSINE20, iSINE10, SINE, and EL-8 Titanium
- Pioneer Rayz, Rayz Plus, Rally
- Radius HP-NEL21, HP-NEL31, HC-M100L, and HP-NHL21