The kooqie.com is an online store exposure and sales through the Internet of the Greek company "kooqieMonoprosopi IKE" based on Margaritis Route 1, Thessaloniki, Greece (TIN: xxx / xxx DOY). Before you enter the online store and browse our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions which apply specifically to the use of the shop of kooqie.com, located in our direction.
Make sure you agree to the following terms and conditions for any transaction with us through the above www.kooqie.com site is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies acceptance of these terms.
The kooqie reserves the right to unilaterally amend or update these terms and conditions of transactions made through e-shop. The kooqie undertakes to inform users of any changes and any changes through the website of this online store. It clarified that changing conditions does not take orders which you have already done.
2. INFORMATION PROVIDED & PRODUCTS
H kooqie representation as to the completeness and accuracy of the information listed on the website www.kooqie.com, both as regards the existence of the essential characteristics in the case described for each product available, and for the accuracy of data on the information provided by the online store kooqie, services, subject to any technical or typographical errors that have escaped the attention or occur unintentionally or due to any downtime of the site on grounds of force majeure.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The kooqie ensure that timely information on final consumers of their unavailability. The online store of kooqie not responsible for any technical problems that might occur when users attempt to access the website and during and are associated with the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website. Also kooqie no liability for acts or omissions of third parties, especially unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
The www.kooqie.com website is the official website of kooqieMonoprosopi IKE. All content of the website, posted by kooqie Monoprosopi IKE, including images, graphics, photographs, texts, services and products are property of kooqie Monoprosopi IKE and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international agreements. The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing kooqieMonoprosopi IKE and / or online store and / or third parties contracted with them and the products or services are proprietary marks and trademarks of kooqie Monoprosopi IKE and / and www.kooqie.com and / or more third parties and are protected by Greek, European and international trademark laws, and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
In any case, the appearance and report on www.kooqie.com websites should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
Users of www.kooqie.com websites agree not to use these and online store kooqie Monoprosopi IKE to send, post, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing , libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violates the privacy of another, shows empathy, or is racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, not be transmitted in accordance with the laws or contractual or management relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others, contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or inhibit the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally contravenes existing Greek and EU legislation and of provisions that may be impede third in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data of users.
The kooqie Monoprosopi IKE acknowledges the importance of the issue of security of your personal data and your online transactions and take all necessary measures with the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum safety. All information related to your personal information and transactions are secure and confidential. The security of online shops kooqie Monoprosopi IKE achieved through the following methods:
The codes used to identify you are two: Password (e-mail or username) and Personal Secret Security Code (password), that each time you enter the provide you access securely to your personal information.
You have the ability to modify your Personal Identification Security Code (password) and your e-mail address (e-mail) as often as you wish. The only person who has access to your information you are through the above code and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and concealment by third parties. In case of loss or leakage should be an immediate alert us otherwise the online store kooqieMonoprosopi IKE is not responsible for the use of a password by an unauthorized person. We recommend, for safety reasons, change your password regularly and avoid using the same codes and easily detectable (eg date of birth). We also recommend using not only letters and numbers and symbols and create password.
Ensuring Privacy of Transfer of your Personal Data
To ensure the confidentiality of the data, we use SSL-256bit encryption protocol. The system has been certified by Verisign company, which specializes in security transactions.
If there is no activity for 20 minutes is automatically disconnected from the members area of the shop of kooqie Monoprosopi IKE.
Controlled Access (firewall)
Access to systems kooqie Monoprosopi IKE (servers) controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers / users by prohibiting while access to systems and databases with confidential information and company information.
The kooqie Monoprosopi IKE system first decrypts the information received using the same key (which is predetermined at the start of your connection to the service) and then processes it. The kooqie Monoprosopi systems IKE send information using the same encryption process.
From any point of the site enter personal data (password, addresses, phone numbers, credit cards, etc.) there is a 256-bit SSL encryption.
The encryption is essentially a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. When ordering and if the user / client is connected with the username and personal password at the e-shop kooqie Monoprosopi IKE, all communication between your computer and systems kooqieMonoprosopi IKE encrypted using key 256bits. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser encrypts the first key using 256 bits and then sends them to the system
The IKE kooqieMonoprosopi system first decrypts the information received using the same key (which is predetermined at the start of your connection to the service) and then processes it. The kooqieMonoprosopi IKE systems you send information using the same encryption process.
The secrecy is obvious. The same basic principles apply in everyday transactions and in case of e-commerce (electronic commerce). All information transmitted by the user / member in kooqieMonoprosopi IKE is confidential and kooqie Monoprosopi IKE has taken all the necessary steps to use them only to the extent necessary in the context of service. Some of the measures taken are the following:
Only authorized employees have access to information of your transaction and only when necessary, eg to process your requests.
The kooqie Monoprosopi IKE not disclose customer information and transactions, unless written authorization from you or this court order or decision of any public authority.
If the kooqie Monoprosopi IKE uses third parties to support its systems, ensure the guarantee of confidentiality.
Subject to the provisions of the Privacy capital, you can request any information held about you and correct them if you can document the existence of error.
For your own safety, you will also have to handle all the information provided through the service as confidential and secret and not to make any disclosure to third parties.
7. PRODUCT MARKET
In the "shelves" of this store you can find variety of electronic products and wooden toys.
To facilitate your search, we have divided our products into four main categories. Each category has a sub tree, displayed on your left screen column.
Our goal is to reach the final product with 3 click. In case you are looking for something specific, use the "smart" search, which takes you straight to your particular choice.
The "kooqie" makes every effort to provide high quality services. Still can not exclude cases of errors in prices and secondary char / camera products and can not be guaranteed that there will be no downtime of the website or "human" errors during the update / display the value of a product. For ECURITY and effectiveness of your purchases we find that if a product is offered at an unusually low or high price compared to the market value before submiting custom made to contact the Customer Service Department at email@example.com or through email form web site.
Also we recommend before you make purchases from our online store to visit the help section & conditions of use, where you will find useful information about the process and how the product market.
After entering your order you will receive an automated e-mail which will indicate the details of your order. After processing the order from the online shopping section of kooqieMonoprosopi IKE will receive a second and a confirmation e-mail with the products that will be sent to you. From this point concluded the contract between us.
During the course of your order you will receive a series of automated e-mail, which will indicate the progress of the order. These messages relate to the following steps:
Order Processing: When your order has been received by our partner company which controls it as to the correctness of.
Status picking: Your order is the product concentration stage in our warehouse.
Pricing: The ordering of products were collected and are underway for sending in your area.
Partly pricing: Some / s from the products of your order is not collected and is left as pending. They delivered your products listed in e-mail.
Cancelled: Your order has been canceled at your own request or weak contact you for confirmation.
Received by the store: This confirms that the order has been received from your chosen shop and your products waiting to pick it up to 2 days in total.
If your order emerged some outstanding then you will receive a corresponding e-mail and / or sms. Alternatively we will contact you by phone that you provided at registration or order entry on our site.
8. RIGHT OF RETURN
You can return a product within 14 days for any reason you are not completely satisfied or simply regretted, and to pay the price if you notify us in writing through our contact form http://www.kooqie.com/el/contactus or by telephone by calling customer Services on phone or by changing the tab located on the packaging. If you order the consignment period starts the moment you receive the latest product or product delivery in case of annuities. The exercise of withdrawal you are obliged to return to us the product in perfect condition as delivered to you or deliver our clear and not debatable evidence that you have certainly sent within 14 calendar days from the exercise of cancellation by you and by the same deadline obliged to refund any amounts you paid us. In each case the products you wish to return must be accompanied by the necessary documentation and receipts. Shipping costs of returning the product are not covered by kooqieMonoprosopi IKE and charged to the client. In Returned from kooqieMonoprosopi IKE money not including original shipping costs to you if you exceed the universal postal service cost.
No withdrawal are entitled in respect of Article 3l of N.2251 / 94 and in any other case provided by law or this according to the law. Indicatively not entitled to exercise withdrawal on products like eg headphones, plasticine for hygienic reasons, the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery and supply of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium if the implementation began with the prior express consent of the consumer and his acknowledgment that thus loses the right of withdrawal.
9. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY SUPPLIER. SELLER'S LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS.
1. The producer of any product that you buy is responsible for any damage caused by a defect in his product. Each reduction or waiver agreement of the manufacturer from liability is void. The claims against the manufacturer for damages are barred after three years after the injured party learned or should have been aware of the damage, the defect and the identity of the producer. After ten years of circulation of the product occurs depreciation of the victim rights against the producer. In case of doubt as to the identity of a product you purchased from us, please let us know.
2. Each durable consumer goods accompanied by the written guarantee of the manufacturer of the product or the company introduced the product in the EU or undertaking affix to the product of the signals occurring as a manufacturer (hereafter "Supplier"). Please pay special attention to the terms of the guarantee provided by the Vendor as well as the other accompanying documents and particulars with the Supplier responsibility included in the products and in particular those relating to information on the safe use and maintenance of products. Especially emphasize the following:
3. The supplier must provide the consumer in writing, in Greek language or symbols internationally established, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, maintenance, maintenance and full use of the product and information about the dangers when using and maintaining.
4. The guarantee should include a simple, readable and understandable wording in Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee of the exact content of the duration and extent of the territorial validity of. The guarantee must be in accordance with the rules of good faith and not undermined by excessive exceptions clauses. The warranty must be reasonable in relation to the probable life of the product. Probable life of the product is reasonably expected time at which the product will be used in accordance with its intended purpose, even after repair or parts replacement, till it wear from regular use render the product useless or further use uneconomical. Especially for high-tech products, the duration of the guarantee shall be reasonable in relation to the time at which these products are expected to remain modern technologically, if the time is shorter than their probable life. If, during the warranty period appear in the product defect and the supplier refuses or slows the repair beyond what is necessary in case of time, the consumer will be entitled to replace the product with new own characteristics and quality or if not repaired can request cancellation of the contract. If the required repair time exceeding fifteen (15) business days, the consumer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for the duration of the repair. The breach of the part of the Supplier of the service shall not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer may invoke and require the supplier to be honored. In case of product replacement or replacement of, the warranty is automatically extended for the whole of the period to the new product or replacement.
5. Over and outside the warranty, the Supplier of new consumer durables must allow consumers their continued provision of maintenance and repair of technical services for a period equivalent to the probable duration of their life. Supplier also must allow consumers a free supply of spare parts and any other products required for their use in accordance with their intended purpose, for all the probable duration of their life.
6. Pursuant to the above provisions, the kooqie Monoprosopi IKE long as Supplier is a product as defined above, will provide all possible assistance for the fulfillment of the conditions of the Supplier guarantee without your burden. This is regardless of out of warranty maintenance services, which can occasionally be providing you with the applicable charges.
7. Finally kooqie Monoprosopi IKE is towards all the obligations laid down in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in case of defect you sell you your (a) to require service without your charge or replaced with another unless this is impossible or requires a disproportionate expenditure (b) to ask for a price reduction, and (c) to withdraw, unless it is a minor real defect. These obligations do not exist if the defect is caused by you, or in the narrow or broad sense majeure. In each case the products must be accompanied by the necessary documentation and the receipt and not transferred from buyer to buyer. These obligations in any event barred within two years.
10. ORDER CANCELLATION
Without limiting the provisions on the cancellation of Article 9, the cancellation of the order may be made in the following cases: Before the order is completed, during the electronic order process you can back «back» and remove the quantities of products from your cart by clicking on "remove button. If you have completed the online order but not yet shipped the product you can send a message via email to firstname.lastname@example.orgκαι one of our associates will take the cancellation of your order. After receiving the product, please send a message via email to email@example.com, explaining why you wish to cancel the order. One of our associates will assist you and inform you of all your options.
a) Payment by Credit Card:
Payment by Credit Card: The online store of the kooqieMonoprosopi IKE accepts all major credit cards Visa, Mastercard, American Express and DINERS. Your transactions in our store are protected by maximum online security systems (SSL-256 bit and digital certification from Verisign, Inc.) which guarantee a secure environment in most of the 500 largest companies in the world. For purchases with your credit card follow the instructions in our online store. You will be asked to fill out the order form and the number and expiration date as well as the 3 digit number (CVV) on the back of your credit card. If you choose to pay by credit card must be present at the receipt of your order with your credit card and your identity. In this case (ie. Payment by credit card) the receipt of the order is not allowed by the third person who demonstrates the credit card and wishes to pay this for you. If the order is carried out and data for a company then the credit card used to be corporate. That has been the information the respective company. Upon receipt of the order should be also is the holder of a corporate credit card, with the card and identity.
b) Payment upon receipt of your order at (delivery) (not available for outside Greece:
Pay the partner of our company, with the delivery of your order on your site. The payment method delivery applying to the cities: Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa and in Crete (Heraklion, Chania, Lasithi and Rethymno) and the rest Greece.
Under current tax rules, value documents more than 1,500 € (VAT included) to individuals (Proof Retail) and value documents over 500 € (excluding VAT) for professional / business (Sales Invoice) will be paid ONLY in the following ways:
Deposit / transfer to a bank account
Charge for credit or debit card
c) Payment by bank
Prepay your order in one of the following accounts of the banks we work with:
BANK ACCOUNT IBAN
NATIONAL Bank of Greece 224/00283630 GR480 110224 00000224 00283 630
and send us a copy of bank payment order with firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number to make it easy and fast identification. Upon receiving the copy of the bank transfer payment, we route your order.
D) Payment through Paypal
12. ORDER / DELIVERY PRODUCTS / SHIPPING
Once you enter your order, you receive the following message (example): "YOUR ORDER COMPLETED. THANK YOU. O Your order number is 71243. Please check your e-mail. We have sent a confirmation e-mail with the details of your order. "
Dates and times:
Delivery days are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 17:00 Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa and in Crete (Heraklion, Chania, Lasithi and Rethymno). For the rest of Greece applicable delivery times of each Transmission Company.
* Also allow delivery and Saturday (if requested in the order comments)
Reception of products:
Place your order until 15:00 Monday to Friday and kooqie send your order the next business day in the cities:
Within 2-3 working days in the rest of Greece and Crete (outside county capital and Lasithi) Islands, if the products you have ordered are available. For example, if you are at the prefectural capital and order until 15:00 Tuesday will receive Thursday -Friday while in remote areas and villages will receive Monday - Tuesday. In case you want to receive your order faster, we can send you via courier with your surcharge. These deadlines do not apply in periods of extreme weather or strikes, and in any event of force majeure, which could affect their transfer times. In this case the kooqiesynergazetai specific courier and transport companies. These deliver the next working products which undertake transport to the final consumer.
If you want a carrier of your choice with which it cooperates kooqiede transport costs borne by the customer whether the order exceeds 70 €.
Fees / Free Delivery:
For orders over 70 € transport costs are free for the whole of Greece.
For orders over 110 € transport costs are free for the whole world.
For orders under the above-mentioned price € cost is as follows:
the cities of Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa and in Crete (Heraklion, Chania, Lasithi and Rethymno) it costs 2 €.
For the rest of Greece the transport cost is calculated according to the volume and weight of the order. The calculation is made on the cart entering the Postcode of the delivery area. Consult the table below
13. DELAY OF ORDER
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
The product has delayed shipment from our supplier: To be able to offer very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of suppliers either domestic or international. But there are cases where one of our order can be "stuck" in the office or on the transfer, with the result that we have in store when counting. In such a case, we will contact you to ask you if you want to deliver your order without this product or to suggest an alternative. This species would you send immediately upon receipt in our warehouse.
The product you ordered has been discontinued and is not available: Among the products that we expose in our shop there are rare cases where their supplier suddenly and unexpectedly announces that removes. In this case one of our staff will contact you to give you all the alternatives.
In periods of extreme weather or strikes, and in any event of force majeure, which could affect the transport and delivery of your order.
If it is impossible to telephone and / or by electronic mail (e-mail) communication with you (if a problem occurs on your order, or in connection with the product or in connection with the payment) because eg your information you entered is not properly updated. In any case, the delay does not exceed thirty days from the conclusion of the contract.
There is no way to disable these updates, the mission of which is a prerequisite for the proper development of your order. The e-mail them your call make sure they reach you and keep them throughout the course of our transaction. It is your obligation, should not receive the relevant e-mail, according to the general conditions governing our dealings, to inform us without delay. Your products are delivered as soon as possible and within no more than thirty days from the conclusion of the contract. Exceptions are products Delivery state (status) Preorders, Expected Soon On order, for which a separate delivery information.
14. UPDATE E-MAIL (NEWSLETTERS)
1. kooqie periodically sends informational email.
2. To kooqie not responsible if the newsletter is not delivered to their destination, but strive with their ISP's (Internet Service providers) to deliver
3. The newsletter may reach the folder spam, so please check regularly that they are stored there
4. Put the news box shipping address [at] plaisio.gr to your safe list
5. If you wish to stop receiving information newletter or wish to unsubscribe from the overall mission of the new system kooqie, you can notify us by using the contact form of the site.
6. kooqie uses provider (3rd company party) for recognition (tracking) of the recipients of the newsletter. Not handled by a third information on name, surname, home address
7. Information from kooqie, only if you select it and as long as you wish. Conversely, if you make an order in kooqie, using our site, send automated informational messages (email) on the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the mission of which is a prerequisite for the proper development of your order. The e-mail them your call make sure they reach you and keep them throughout the course of our transaction.
It is your obligation, should not receive the relevant e-mail, according to the general conditions governing our dealings, to inform us without delay.
(The above prices include 24% VAT)
15. EVALUATIONS PRODUCTS
Submitting your evaluation and presentation on www.kooqie.com, agree and warrant that:
The content of the display is your own creation and is copyright Three
The presentation does not contain abusive, religious or racist comments, insults to other members of www.kooqie.com and third reviews, discussions on pirated software, illegal activities or deliberate abuse of the guarantee and the conditions for use
Your writings concerning the product evaluation, not reported in the pricing of the product and is not misleading or constitute a deliberate defamation of
The presentation does not include email addresses, personal information to third parties, telephone numbers, links to shops, malicious websites or content sites that are not related to the product presentation
No post multiple identical presentations (spamming)
You agree that kooqie Monoprosopi IKE (including all executives, employees and company partners) are not responsible for any legal or non-issue, a natural or legal person, arisen as a result of ignoring these Terms.
For each presentation and evaluation will submit, give in kooqie Monoprosopi IKE full ownership of this material to copy, modify, delete entirely, adopt, publish, translate, use in any electronic or printed and sold without you have copyright over it.
Each presentation and evaluation can be used as does the kooqie Monoprosopi IKE. The kooqieMonoprosopi IKE has the inalienable right to alter, amend or delete any form of material that will be published in www.kooqie.comkai subpages, if it finds that its content is abuse of these Terms.
The kooqie Monoprosopi IKE does not guarantee that it will always have the ability to modify or delete the material uploaded via www.kooqie.com. Nevertheless, kooqieMonoprosopi IKE has the right to remove or refuse to publish a presentation and evaluation for any reason.
Writing a review or presentation in www.kooqie.com acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the writings and not kooqieMonoprosopi IKE.
Providing your email address along with the presentation and evaluation of a product, you agree that kooqieMonoprosopi IKE has the right to use it to contact you about the state of the presentation or evaluation and for other administrative purposes.
Please do not use greeklish. Make your assessment easy to read and comprehensible using Greek characters