If you're looking for the ultimate DASH CAM, search no further. At Kooqie you will find top rated cameras, ideal even for the most demanding users. Capture impressive videos and Ultra HD pictures, even in the most harsh conditions [low light, rain, dust, etc.] without any problems. We bring you top rated products, branded manufacturers, that guarantee you a pleasant and trouble-free experience. All of our products have a 2 year warranty and customer support is provided to solve any problem or question!
• 1080P Full HD/3.0 inch LCD: Maximum FHD 1080P supporting 4032x3024 photos, to let you enjoy the 12MP high-resolution video and helps to capture every moment and create high-resolution images in high speed.Ultra Clear 3.0 inch LCD screen and ultra wide angle to enjoy much clearer and broader visual experience while driving.
• Built-in G-sensor/Motion Detection: When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected from being overwritten. Automatically record once detects moving subjects with 3 meters in front of the 6G lens to avoid an emergency.
• Excellent Night/Day Vision: Combined with big aperture and wide dynamic range(WDR)/HDR ensures the clarity of images at night even though in low-light environments, Framing from a wide degree angle to avoid video shooting blind area and bring you the comprehensive and superior recordings.
• Seamless Loop Recording: Cyclically record new videos under the time interval you set and automatically overwrite the recorded unlocked videos to extend the life of the memory card and record the bits and pieces while driving.
• Easy to install/Warranty: Easy to install and operate, just plug in the SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. Provide an easy and convenient experience for older users. A 12-month warranty, a professional after-sales team, quick response to any problem, providing you with a better shopping experience. If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.
【New Generation】 Up to 66 acquisition and 22 simultaneously tracking channel, ultra-high sensitive GPS receiving.
【High Performance GPS Chipset】 Faster GPS signals capture, lower power consumption, stronger anti-jamming performance and wider working voltage range.
【Industrial Requirements】 Using stamps package, adapt to wet high temperature, electromagnetic interference, harsh working environment.
【Applications】 Automotive navigation, Personal positioning, Fleet management, Marine navigation
【One Size Component】 Easy to mount on another PCB board
【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
【Loop Recording/G-sensor/Parking Monitor】 Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the memory card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and locks the collision footage; Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off.
【Responsive 10" IPS Touch Screen】 10'' IPS anti-glare touch screen with 2.5d Glass, features better color reproduction, displays the real-time traffic on road with no lag. User-friendly interface is easy to operate with fast responsiveness.
This VAVA Dash Cam can be one of your best friends when it comes to car equipment. Should the accident be out, this Dash Cam is definitely your best friend when it comes to explaining to insurance what has happened.