The H501S Standard Edition is the latest FPV Quadcopter from Hubsan and features a built-in 1080P HD Camera, return to home mode, built in GPS,altitude adjust and superior brushless motors for increased flight time and a headless flight mode to make the quad even easier to fly.
The built-in GPS enables the quadcopter to enter into failsafe mode if the connection to the radio transmitter is lost.
Σε Μαύρο κόκκινο χρώμα για να εντυπωσιάζει από μακριά!
- Size Excluding Propellers: 2.75 x 2.75 x 1"
Including Propellers: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1"
- Weight: (including battery and propellers) 0.11 lbs (1.7 oz)
- Max Flight Time: 10 minutes (0 wind)
- Max Hovering Time: 10 minutes (0 wind)
- Overall flight time: 10 minutes ( In normal flight, 15% remaining battery level )
- Max Flight Distance: 0.06 mi (0.10 km, 0 wind)
- GPS Mode: GPS
- Sensor Effective pixels: 2.1 M
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot
- Video Recording Modes: 720p (1280 x 720)
- Photo: JPEG
- Video: MP4(MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Card Types: Micro SD™
Max capacity: 32 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- FrequencyControl: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 4
- Display: 2", LCD
- Max Transmission Distance: FCC Compliant: 100m (Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Battery: 4 x AA
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 380 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Power Requirements: USB
- Charge Time: 30 minutes