Tempered glass for SONY XPERIA 5 II with a full adhesive layer on the entire curvature surface is an innovation in the field of protection of rounded and milled screens.
The glass does not affect the sensitivity of touch of SONY XPERIA 5 II and perfectly reflects the displayed colors, has a surface hardness (resistance level) of 9H, which is why it is extremely resistant to scratches even when in contact with sharp objects (knife, keys). In addition, it is covered with a special oleophobic coating that reduces the number of fingerprints or other impurities.
Tempered glass perfectly protects the valuable screen from scratches and largely absorbs fall, and thanks to the use of a correspondingly smaller punch, I fit most housings available on the market.
* We do not recommend using the glass without any housing.
** Glass is compatible with most cases available on the market.
*** Due to the various milling of the edges of the displays, a delicate air halo may form around the screen after installing the protective film / glass on the screen. This is a natural situation and depends on the screen itself.
1) Begin installation in the bathroom right after taking a bath - water vapor will absorb all dust from the atmosphere and it will not interfere with installation.
2) Clean and degrease the screen surface thoroughly, then polish it with a dry cloth using a dry cloth.
3) Install the coating as evenly as you can - you can position it with two strips of tape, gluing them to the side of the device.
4) Get rid of air bubbles by carefully pressing the whole in circular motions for several dozen seconds. Make it so that the adhesive layer binds to the screen as much as possible.
- 100% Original for use with SONY XPERIA 5 II
- 0.3mm toughened glass
- Resistance up to 9H
- Equipped with grease and fingerprint resistant nano coating
- 2.5D shaped edges
- Dimensions: 159x70mm
1 x Mocolo glass
1 x Microfiber cloth
1 x Alcohol soaked cloth
4 x Dust strip