- To ensure that all functions work, your PC or Mac needs either Thunderbolt 3 connector or USB-C with support for both Display port Alt Mode and Power Delivery.
- If USB-C on PC or Mac does not support Power Delivery but supports Display port Alt Mode, video and USB-A will still work without problems, but the Power Delivery function will not be available.
- If USB-C on PC or Mac does not support Display port Alt Mode but supports Power Delivery, the Power Delivery function will work without problems, but then video and other transfer will not be available.
- For 4K resolutions to work, the screen where the video is displayed needs to support 4K.
- PC / Macbook / Smartphone / Tablet need to have Windows, macOS, Linux or Android.
Article number: DOCK-103
Video resolution: HDMI 1.4 4K @ 30hz or 1080p @ 60hz (2K), VGA 1080p @ 60hz, Displayport 1.2 4K @ 60hz or 1440p @ 144hz or 1080p @ 144hz (2K).
If two of the video jacks are connected at the same time, the respective high-definition resolution will be 1080p @ 60hz.
If all three are connected at the same time, the highest resolution will be 720p @ 60hz.
Windows supports both mirror and extended display but macOS, smartphones and tablets only support mirror.
Transfer speed: USB 3.1 Up to 5Gbps, USB 2.0 Up to 480Mbps.
Power supply: USB-C Power Delivery supports 100W from the host computer.
Operating system: Windows, macOS, Linux
USB-C in host computer
1x HDMI 1.4
1x Displayport 1.2
2x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
1x USB-A 2.0
1x USB-C PD 100W Only for power supply
1x RJ45 Ethernet
1x SD2.0 card reader
1x MicroSD2.0 card reader
1x 3.5mm sound