NÖRDIC 1 to 3 Docking Station USBC to 1xHDMI 4K 30Hz 1xUSBC 60W PD and 1xUSB A 3.1 5Gbps for PC, Macbook and Nintendo Switch
NÖRDIC DOCK-110 is a docking station that can be connected to all devices with a USB C port and enables connection to HDMI monitors and TVs.
DOCK-110 has a USB C port with Power Delivery 60W that can be used to charge laptop, Macbook, Tablet and mobile.
The product has a USB A 3.1 5Gbps ports that can be used to connect mouse, keyboard, scanner, external hard drive and other types of products with USB connector. The USB C port on your device must support Displayport over USB C for the DOCK-110 to work as promised. Supports Mirror and Extended Monitor for Windows and MacOS. For smartphone only Mirror. Supports Nintendo Switch.
Article number: DOCK-110
Video resolution: HDMI 4K @ 30hz or 1080p @ 60hz. Support for both mirror and extended for Windows, macOS and Linux. Only support for mirror on smartphone / tablet / Nintendo Switch.
Transfer speed: USB-A 3.1 Up to 5Gbps
Power supply: USB-C Power Delivery up to 60W
Operating system: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, Nintendo Switch
USB-C in host computer
1x HDMI 1.4
1x USB-C PD 60W for power supply only
1x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
- To ensure that all functions work, PC or Mac need either Thunderbolt 3 connector or USB-C with support for both Displayport Alt Mode and Power Delivery.
- If USB-C on PC or Mac does not support Power Delivery but supports Displayport Alt Mode, video and USB-A will still work without problems, but the Power Delivery function will not be available.
- If USB-C on PC or Mac does not support Displayport Alt Mode but supports Power Delivery, the Power Delivery function will work without problems, but then video and other transfer will not be available.
- For 4K resolutions to work, the screen that 4K is displayed on needs to support 4K.
- PC / Macbook / Smartphone / Tablet / smartphone need to have Windows, macOS, Linux or Android.