Strong Powerline Wi-Fi 500 Kit
Extend your Wi-Fi from any power socket!
The Powerline Wi-Fi 500 kit includes one Powerline 500 adapter and one Powerline Wi-Fi 500 adapter. It creates in a very simple way a high-speed Wi-Fi hotspot at a speed up to 300 Mbit/s using your home’s existing electrical wiring.
Simply connect the Powerline 500 adapter to your existing Internet modem through an Ethernet port and you will immediately have an Internet connection available at any power socket. Then by using a Powerline Wi-Fi 500 adapter you can create a new Wi-Fi hotspot in the room of your choice and extend your Wi-Fi home coverage in minutes.
No new wires required! Connect computers, consumer electronics, smartphones, tablets and additional network-compatible devices to the Internet simply by using your power outlets.
The installation is extremely easy with a zero-time configuration and requires no expertise. With Powerline Wi-Fi 500 Kit, create your own Wi-Fi hotspot at speeds up to 300 Mbit/s in any power socket of your home and extend your Wi-Fi network further.
Strong Powerline Wi-Fi 500 Kit overview
- Kit of 1 Powerline 500 adapter + 1 Powerline Wi-Fi 500 adapter
- Powerline speed up to 500 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi speed up to 300 Mbit/s
- Powerline HomePlug™ AV standard
- Works with any standard modem or router
- Range of 300 meters over electrical circuit for Powerline
- Plug & Play installation in a minute
- Connect & Secure button for an optimum network security
- Extra power socket with power output of up to 16 A
for the Powerline 500 adapter
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports for the Powerline Wi-Fi 500 adapter to connect
Strong Powerline Wi-Fi 500 Kit - Hardware Details:
IEEE 802.11n/g/b, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
HomePlug™ AV, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
Up to 300 Mbit/s
Up to 500 Mbit/s
10/100M Ethernet, Extra Power Socket 250 V AC 16 A Max.
Button Powerline Wi-Fi:
Connect & Secure, Reset/WPS
Power, LAN/WAN, Powerline, Wi-Fi
Power, Powerline, Ethernet
100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Personal/WPA2-Personal mixed mode, MAC address filtering
128 bit AES
2x 3dBi omnidirectional, adjustable
Europe: <20 dBm
2.4 GHz: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
1x 10/100M LAN port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
1x 10/100M WAN port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
Up to 300 meters over electric circuit
2 MHz~68 MHz
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X, Linux, Internet Browser