4k Update Version
Mini Displayport（DP）to HDMI Adapter, TOPELEK Mini Displayport (Thunderbolt Port Compatible) DP to HDMI HD TV AV Cable Adapter Adaptor Audio Video Converter for Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro / Pro 2 / 3 / 4 Pro, Lenovo Thinkpad, Dell Xps, Acer etc.
Topelek Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter 4K2K, white
- 【High Definition】Supports 1080p and 4K Ultra HDTV or 4K display,Mini Dp to Hdmi adapter can transmit high-definition video and audio from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming, connect and configure your monitor for an extended desktop or mirrored displays,can be used in Conferences,Conference Rooms,Home Theater and Other Occasions.
- 【Plug and Play】Support Hot-swappable,plug and play, no drives required. Easy operation and convenient use, use Thunderbolt to connect the computer, HDMI connected to the monitor, and use a good quality "HDMI cable(A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required).
- 【High Compatibility】The Mini DP to HDMI adapter allows you to connect your Apple Mac to a STANDARD DIGITAL MONITOR or PROJECTOR that uses a mini displayport.This HDMI cable connector can CONNECT to ALL THUNDERBOLT equipped Apple DEVICES such as Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 3/Pro 4 (NOT Surface for Windows RT);(PS：However, the USB 2.0 HDMI adapter does not work with iphones and ipads).
- 【Note】It is not bi-directional, can only support signal from Mini Displayport Laoptop to Hdmi Display, does not support Hdmi to Mini Displayport; The final resolution depends on whether the signal source (input) output signal is high resolution,and the output device itself can support the resolution,only two can support 4K,will eventually show 4K resolution.
- 【Mirror & Extend Modes】Output video and audio signal synchronously from mini DP side to HDMI port ; Extend your computer to a second monitor for expanded workstation or give you a mirrored display. Great for home theater, making presentations at work or teaching at school.Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen.Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop.Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.