The Vankyo MatrixPad Z1 kids tablet comes with the COPPA Certified Kid App Kidoz preloaded, a shock-resistant bumper with built-in stand and Eye Health mode which filters blue light. It's of 7 inch HD display, 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, Android 8.1 Go OS, Bluetooth and it weights less than 1 lb. Supporting 38 languages, including Spanish, every kid can play on it
Unlimited Kid-Appropriate Content: The Z1 kids tablet offers access to a range of age-appropriate and up-to date fun content including games, videos, paintings and educational apps, kid-safe websites, which are designed to hone in on math skills, reading, music, puzzles and creative arts
Advanced Parental Control: With parental control mode, you can create and customize profiles for kids’ accounts, hand-pick content for your kids, control screen time and ensure they are browsing safe websites. These security settings can be adjusted as kids grow with content tailored to their age
Large Storage and Long Lasting Fun: With the 32GB onboard storage and expandable up to 128GB by microSD slot, Vankyo kids tablet stores more appropriate cartoons, videos, educational games, eBooks, etc. The 2,500mAh battery ensures 8-hours mixed use on a single charge, making it portable and ideal for long flights or road trips
Exclusive Kid Proof Case: The specially designed case protects your kid's tablet against dust, bumps and drops. At the same time, all the features are accessible with precise cut-outs of ports, cameras. A colorful and 360°adjustable stand on the back of case allows toddlers to go hands-free for watching videos and video chatting.
- Q1--Is KIDOZ safe and trustworthy?
- A1--KIDOZ is a Content Discovery network designed for children. The platform is based upon a sophisticated COPPA compliant machine learning technology platform which analyses big data and knows to recommend the most relevant content for each and every kid based on their usage behavior.The pre-installed KIDOZ has been reviewed and verified by two FTC-recognized safe-heaven companies: KidSafe and Privo.
- Q2--What is COPPA?
- A2--The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) is a rule created to protect the privacy of children under 13.
- Q3--Why there are data and records from my previous devices after setting up?
- A3--When setting up, the tablet offers options where you can choose whether to sync the Backup data from your Google Account or not. Please kindly turn off the option if you do not want to when setting up. Or you can turn off the Backup Data Sync Option at: System--Account & User-- Auto Sync--Off.
- Q4--What is Eye Health Mode and how to open it?
- A4--Under Eye Health Mode, the screen would filter the Blu-ray to decrease eye fatigue, which is a very practical function for tablet users, especially the kids. Please kindly pull down the drop-down menu and open the Eye Health Mode.
- RAM: 1GB
- Connectivity: WiFi
- Processor (CPU): AMD
- Processor (CPU) Speed: 1.5GHz
- Display size: 7" inches
- Capacity: 32GB
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo Go
- Processors Number: 4
- Package weight: 900g
- Dimensions: 23.2 x 14.8 x 8.8 cm