We are on a mission to bring the latest technology to life.
What if all the devices in your life could connect to the internet? Not just computers and smartphones, but everything: lights, doorbells, window blinds, heaters, cooking utensils, you name it. What if those devices could all communicate, send you information, take your commands and take care of your house? It's not a science fiction, we are on the mission bring these latest smart home technology to your home.
From 2016, we work as the "AI+IOT (Internet of Things)" solution developer, smartening up home appliances, to make them connect to internet. We hope to give everyone the ability to remote control every aspect of your home from the palm of your hand.
• Efficient Clean - Built with 3 different cleaning modes and a choice of 3 suticon powers. The Seeker can tackle any mess and prepare a lovely clean floor perfect for your bare feet.
• Real-time Mapping - Spark navigation system creates a real-time map which directs the spark to handle the large and complex space without missing or repeating the jobs.
• 2 in 1, Sweep and Mop - No one likes mopping. Spark mop has 3 built in mopping modes. This will help to clean any sticky messes, kitchen greases or germs. All you need to do is fill up the tank, set to mopping mode, press start and relax.
• Auto Dock and Recharge - You don't need to babysit its work. Once the battery power gets too low the Spark will find the charging dock and recharge all by itself.
• Set the boundary - Place a "virtual wall" on the Zigma app or a physical boundary sticker and the Spark will instantly know where not to go. This will help to avoid those no-go areas such as pet food, toys or loose cables.
• All in one App - With the Zigma app you can schedule cleaning, view a real-time cleaning report, adjust suction level, manually move the Spark around and share control with your family.